A GOAL WITHOUT A PLAN IS JUST A WISH
Would you like to just make a wish…and POOF …create your perfect event? Yes, we would too. However, many hours and funds go into planning each one. Be sure to have someone who can handle the stress for you while creating your vision. Precisely as Planned has talented staff and various packages to fit almost every budget. All of our clients have access to well educated and trained planners and coordinators. Each lead staff member has gone through training programs in addition to keeping current on trends through continuing education programs. As a company, we have online planning technology and tools that create a synergy for our clients.
LUXURY & DESIGN: PLANNING AND DIRECTION
Luxury Planning, Design and Event Direction
From Engagement to Honeymoon Production Services
The Luxury and Design packages are for the bride who wants every detail covered — from Comprehensive Design Synthesis including selection and assistance in choosing only the finest vendors, to a Personalized Planning Portal along with Step-by-Step Guidance throughout the planning process and Professional Event Direction(with multiple assistants) at the auxiliary events as well as rehearsal, wedding, and reception.
We will focus on discovering the distinctive elements that will make your day one that is uniquely you.
Contact us to get started.
Build Your Planning Package
Your wedding may require five vendor categories (DJ/Lighting/Rentals/Photography/Baker) or only require the selection of two (Florist/Linens) Our Planning Tiers help to create a package that is customized to your need. Based on the number of vendor categories you require, you will received customized referrals and have your planner along side you to help create your vendor team by attending meetings and negotiating contract for those vendors.
This Planning package is for the bride who has a vision of her wedding day, but needs help finding and contracting the specific vendors that will fit her vision as well as her budget. Signature Coordination (see below) as well as access to the PasP Planning Portal is included.
Contact us to get started today.
Preparation and On-site coordination of guests and vendors as well as execution of wedding party festivities.
Our Wedding Coordination packages are for the bride who needs a wedding professional to coordinate the details, direct the rehearsal and manage the team on her most special day. Precisely as Planned Coordinators will be with you during every step of the rehearsal, wedding ceremony and reception, in order for you to enjoy your family and wedding guests.
What sets us apart from other Coordination services is that we offer not only the Month-of service (that begins 30 days prior to your event), but a Signature package as well. The difference is truly the amount of behind the scenes time we spend on your wedding. The Signature Coordination client has us in contact with them and their vendors throughout the planning process to answer questions and evaluate contracts and vendors. It is a benefit to both client and coordinator as we become a team with the vendors you select.
Executive Direction (RLB): $3895
Signature Coordinator: $2695
Month-of Associate: $1695
Contact us to get started.
Wedding Coordination Package highlights:
- Unlimited phone calls, emails, and text messages (returned during scheduled office hours)
- Initial Planning Meeting (up to 2 hours)
- Planning Binder with Preferred Vendor List
- Evaluation of vendor contracts
- Preparation and Distribution of detailed wedding day timeline
- Preparation and Distribution of rehearsal outline
- Preparation and Distribution of vendor contact information
- Communication with each vendor to confirm setup time and details
- Etiquette guidance
- Final Coordination Meeting Including a walk through at venue
- Creation of Ceremony and Reception Seating arrangements
- Discussion of Reception room layoust and Floor Plan
- Welcome vendors, bridal party, and guests to events
- Supervision of setup of all vendors
- Direction of ushers and house party of duties
- Coordination of Pre-ceremony photos with photographer
- Distribution of flowers to wedding party
- Supervision of vendor and facility setup
- Direction of Wedding Day Events while Coordinating with all Vendors
- Supervision of packing of gifts, leftover cake, and family items in appropriate vehicle
A LA CARTE
A La Carte
We can fulfill your planning needs. These items can be attached to your package (if not already included) to create your customized plan.
- Assistants Needed (for multiple sites, large groups, coat check)
- Servers/Helpers Needed (babysitters, waiters, cleaning staff)
- Out of Town Guest Accommodation Arrangements and Welcome Gifts
- Online Planner Tools and Website Management with Custom Domain
- Stationary and Paperie Design and Selection
- Seating Charts and Place cards
- Additional Clean-up (Paid hourly prior to event)
- Auxiliary Event Coordination (Rehearsal Dinner or After-Brunch)
- Concierge Services (Pick-up and Deliveries)
- Rental Items (Cakes Stands, Vases, Favor Displays)